MOTIVES COSMETICS EXPERIENCE

10:03 PM

I was blessed and given the opportunity to try out some amazing products from Motives Cosmetics. I'm sure you have seen all the pictures and videos of their products all over social media recently. I have used most of these products and have posted quite a few pictures on my social media platforms using their products. I AM IN LOVE. I still get people asking me how are the products, and I want to be able to give you my honest opinion on what I received. It was honestly like christmas when I received these items. I was very excited. So I will give you the list and state how I like that product. ******* 3 N 1 Contour Kit *********I literally use this everyday. Gives me a nice natural contour pay off ******** Dual Foundations (neutral golden & medium golden)********I haven't used these yet but I plan to *******Translucent powders in (medium, dark & trans)*******I absolutely love these. These are a must have for your kits ************ EYES Boxed Beauty Palette Beauty weapon palette Secret Moments Palette Secret Fantasies palette Impatient trio palette Confident trio palette*********** These palettes are very pigmented. They blend absolutely flawlessly BLUSH *********Runway Baby doll Empress (M) Pink Mauve (M)*********** Blushes are beautiful. Runway has definitely become one of my everyday blushes ********** Liner Green Envy Glitter in gold digger Matte black liner *********** If you have seen my pictures you guys know that I am in love with the black liquid liner. The only con with that liner is that it can start to crack. However I apply a second coat and I'm good to go *********** Glitter Pots Jewel Pink Magic Dust Diamond Vivid Blue Pot of gold Plum fairy Lagoon Blue Karma Moon dust Mineral shadow If you dare she sparkles mesmerize Cha ching rust and marshmallow**************** the glitter pots and shadows are The Business. easy to blend, apply, and the glitters are eye safe ********Mineral Lip (Medium Payoff) Brilliant, Unstoppable, Petal pink Rosewood, Rose berry Lipsticks by Loren Angelika, bare skin, pin up, risky, citrus, penny, sassy, girl talk, park avenue, wisteria, bubble gum, Jezebel, autumn, tangerine, knock out, soft nude, Cleopatra, mimosa, orange coral, bare foot, after hours, nude beach, satin, cashmere, pink Bellini, pink berry, use me Mineral lip shine (sheer buildable) Rose, toasty delight, adore me, scandal, kiss me, passion, celeb, Soho pink Illuminating lip shine (sheer) Miami heat, sangria, fashion week Wild honey****************** The Lip products are a WIN for me. Very creamy in texture. Some are shimmer and some are sold color tones. some of the best lipsticks I have ever tried. The Glosses are sheer and some have medium color pay off. I keep a color in my purse at all times. Especially the lip glosses with the mirror and light on them..omg.....the cutest. *****10 years younger finishing spray****** is also a Win for me. Keeps my makeup in place and skin hydrated throughout the day. I also received ****wipes**** with my package but of course those are gone... the only con about those is to me they feel a little rough on the skin and if you get that wipe on your lip and you lick your lips.....its a bitter taste lol. Overall it gets the job done. This concludes my Motives Cosmetics Experience. Follow My Instagram for looks using the products. Thanks Tammy

You Might Also Like

0 comments