In To The Blue Makeup Look Ft Motives Cosmetics

9:22 PM



Man oh Man.... It's been so hot lately that I didn't even thought about putting on a lick of makeup for it to melt off anyway LOL. However I knew it was long overdue for me to post a look. So
I couldn't wait to get my hand on some colors from my large motives palette. Using these colors was something different for me. I love how they blend and just make my eyes pop. I was blending for my life...Can't you tell. Enjoy the Looks Beauties



Products used are as followed

Skin - Revlon Color Stay
Powder - Mac MSF in Dark
Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow in Dark Brown
Liner - Nyc Liquid Liner
Eyeshadow - Gun Metal on lid.. Mac brown script as transition..Midnight in crease and onyx in outer V by motives
Lips- Colouredraine Mars Liquid Lipstick
Highlight & Contour - Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit In Deep
Lina Lashes
Setting Spray - Motives 10 years Younger


To purchase Motives products visit
My Beauty Website

To purchase Anastasia BH products visit
My Shop



www.TammyWArtistry.com





You Might Also Like

1 comments