Beauty Look *In The NUDE* Palette By Motives

3:33 PM



Heyyyyyyyyy Beauties.

So I wanted to bring in the new year with a look using a new product from a company that I love dearly
The Palette that I am featuring Today is called *IN THE NUDE* By Loren Ridinger With Motives Cosmetics



Details on Palette

This palette has 6 Eyeshadows for Day & Evening Wear
1 Lip Gloss (Kiss Me)
1 Bronzer (Miami Glow)
1 Brush

Palette Can be Purchased here
IN THE NUDE PALETTE

Full Look Details

Brows - Anastasia Dipbrow in Ebony
Skin - MAC Prolongwear in NC45
Powder - Motives Translucent powder in Dark
Eyes - In the nude Palette
Lid - Dazzle
Transition - Fawn
Crease - Force
Tear Duct - Luxe

Bronzer - In the nude (Miami Glow)

Glitter - Diamond Glitter Pot By Motives

Liner - Wet N Wild Black

Blush - Motives Runway Blush

Contour - Black Opal stick in Black Walnut

Lips - Cork Lipliner

Gloss - Motives (In The Nude) Kiss Me Gloss



Feel free to Browse my site for any other Motives items listed above here

My Website












You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it Tammy Boo!! I thank God for giving me another mentor and one as talented as you!! I love youuuuuuu!!!! ANNDDD I NEED THAT PALETTE! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete