My Birthday Beauty Look (Details)

4:39 PM


I got Soooooooo Many compliments on this look for my Bday....it was just enough and not over the top for my special day. I wanted a nice glow with bold lashes and a beautiful nude lip and this is how i achieved the look.

***********Details************

Revlon color stay foundation ...Motives black liquid liner...Anastasia dip brow in ebony...blush is motives runway..... blunt blush for soft contour...blue box lashes #79.....Motives scandal lip gloss ....skin finish in natural medium deep to set...10 years younger setting spray by motives....NYX wonder pencil in medium for waterline.....they're real mascara on bottom lashes ....saddle eye shadow in crease ...golden bronze highlight cheek powder...Oil control lotion by MAC and NYX primer.

The Makeup lasted ALL DAY LONG. In LOVE with this look now. What do you guys think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments