UATW Fashion Show HU 2009

12:13 PM

First off let me start by saying WOOOOOSAHHHHH...hahhhaha but in a GOOD way. I was chosen to be the sole Make Up Artist for the Up Against The Wall Fashion Show for Howard University Homecoming back in 2009. I was hired under a management company called Blaque Media Management. I also helped train for the walk down that sexy runway. My experience was absolutely FUN. I got a chance to meet some very sweet and talent men and women. For a min I didnt think I was going to be able to finish all the makeup for all these women (In The Photo Above) but I was making it happen by all means. The Crew did an excellent job on the walk way.They also had a few special guests to attend like DC's own Beat Your Feet Kingz, E The hip-hop rockstar, The Poetic Therapist, Cristina Payne, And Dre. Here is a clip of the fashion show. Hope you Enjoy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments